At The Missing Think, Executive Coaching steps in where training and traditional workshops stop.
Building clarity, confidence and expertise in areas where the individual leader is experiencing professional ineffectiveness and personal frustration, The Missing Think coaching process identifies what is standing in the way of success, and works with the individual to implement a clear action plan to overcome.
Our clients develop a strength and competency in delivering results that is completely transferable, sustainable and repeatable. We find the pathway that will work for each individual to deliver results in any area of business, or in life.
The process of Executive Coaching is as infinite as the number of individuals who utilise it. At its core, it is simply a series of conversations to plot:
- the current CHALLENGES, blocks or frustrations being experienced, and
- exactly what RESULTS the leader wants to deliver
Then, together, we construct the bridge between the two. At The Missing Think, this bridge consists of a combination of:
- EDUCATION: the skills, techniques or knowledge that are needed to facilitate the change required, and
- SELF AWARENESS: the behaviours, attitudes or habits that have held you back until now, and the strategies to consistently and effectively counter them
Education and Self Awareness must work together. One without the other will not lead to change. Broadly speaking, the areas that are commonly addressed fall into 3 categories:
- Communication skills: How to be compelling, assertive and effective in every situation
- People Management: How to consistently create productive and satisfying relationships and bring out the best in your staff to deliver consistent results
- Self Management: How to maintain a sense of confidence, clarity of thought and composure, regardless of the circumstances around you.
Combine with tailored workshops for the leadership team to accelerate results across the business and transform and align the culture with the vision of the business.
Is Executive Coaching for you?
Whether you have clarity on your goals and direction, but are struggling to figure out how to make it happen, or if identifying the goals in the first place is holding you back, The Missing Think can complete the loop and set you back on track.
Moving on from those feelings of being ‘stuck’, confused, frustrated and overwhelmed and finding your management mojo is simpler than you think.
What if I am not based in Adelaide?
Many of our coaching clients are based interstate and overseas. Our local clients often choose to conduct their coaching sessions over the phone. Experience has shown us that rather than inhibiting the effectiveness of the coaching, the intensity of focus and concentration experienced by removing the face-to-face elements of communication can free the client to move even more swiftly to discovering the solutions they seek.
Contact us to find out more.