If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself – Henry Ford
High Performing Teams are the building blocks of any successful organisation.
Most of us have had the good fortune to work as part of a high performing team, and equally, know what it feels like when the team is not ‘gelling’.
Sometimes it is simply good fortune that we have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of people who function brilliantly as a team:
- The whole really is greater than the sum of the parts
- The team is highly efficient, delivers high level results AND enjoys the ride along the way
- Everyone works hard, and yet still leaves at the end of the day feeling mentally energised
Other times the ‘magic ingredients’ do not spontaneously appear and we have to mindfully and proactively work to create the environment. It is possible!
Each team we work with presents their own unique combination of strengths, experiences and challenges.
Some of the issues we have helped teams address include:
- Defining Vision, Mission and Values
- Definition, clarification and buy-in of purpose, goals, roles and responsibilities
- Developing or reviewing the foundations of your Strategic Plan
- Improving communication, trust and respect between team members
- Finding practical strategies to transform conflict into positive and productive collaboration
- Creating team Rules of Engagement or Conflict Norms
What types of teams?
- Functional teams (leader and reports)
- Senior management, GM or Executive Teams
- Project teams
- Newly formed teams
- Long-serving teams with entrenched beliefs and behaviours in need of a re-boot
Contact Us to discuss how we can assist your team to achieve their very best.